The Mobile Electronics Installer Course introduces students to the exciting field of mobile electronics!
The Mobile Electronics Installers Theory Text and Lab Guide explores the following critical learning components:
The Marcraft Mobile Electronics Installer Course provides the foundation knowledge to obtain the industry recognized Mobile Electronics Certification Professional (MECP).
The Marcraft Mobile Electronics Text/Lab Guide is designed in conjuction with the revolutionary dashboard trainer offered exclusively by Marcraft. The full-size tabletop trainer provides a visual and hands on learning experience unlike any other.
Theory to Reality - The Mobile Electronics Trainer
• Late Model Vehicle Construction Philosophy
• Fundamentals of Multimeter Use
• Tools and Shop Safety
• Introduction to Mobile Electronic Equipment
• Audio Component Interconnection
• Component Installation Techniques
• An Introduction to the Sound Wave; Acoustic Principles
• Introduction to Acoustical Principles
• Introduction to Automotive Charging and Electrical Systems
• Audio system noise principles
• Introduction to relay theory
• Security System Architecture
• Vehicle Systems Interconnection
• Aftermarket Security System Interconnection
• Mobile Electronic Systems Design Philosophies
• Charging and Electrical System Upgrades
• Introduction to Crossover Fundamentals
• Introduction to Low Frequency Systems
• Introduction to Navigation Systems
• Introduction to Mobile Video Systems
• Introduction to Remote Control Starters
The Marcraft dashboard trainer is the exclusive equipment used at the SkillsUSA Mobile Electronics competitions.
Copyright © 2012-2013 by Educational Technologies Group • All Rights reserved